SCHAMPA’s CoolSkin “Chill Breaker” was designed for tight helmets or variable riding climate conditions. Use on a brisk morning and use well into the warmth of the afternoon. This Balaclava can protect against wind, chill, sun, dust, and pelting rain.
Like all of SCHAMPA Balaclavas and Skullcaps the “Chill Breaker” helps separate your Head from the Gunk in your helmet. After any use of your helmet it begins to build up gunk inside it. For the same reason you use socks and change your socks after each ride you should be wearing a Balaclava for your head. Your helmet is a dark, hot, humid, nasty space and we all know the kinds of bacteria, and mold develops in these ideal spaces. Wear a balaclava and give some separation between your head and the liner of your helmet. After all, when was the last time you washed the liner in your helmet?
- WIND & WATERPROOF FRONT PANEL
- Extended Front & Rear Panel tucks into jackets
- No Center Seam
- Micro-Mesh Moisture Management Technology
- Wicks and Breathes
- Use Alone or with Any Helmet
- Flat Seamed
- Travel Light
- One Size Fits Most
- 100% Polyester
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.