SCHAMPA’s Pro Series Neck Gaiter is unlike any other tube, Neck Gaiter, or scarf on the market. Made of 100% Polypropylene it has a seamless Mesh Mouth Breathing Panel in the front for easy breathing, and to aid in reducing fogged of glasses and goggles. The Pro Series Neck Gaiter has been tested in deep snow conditions; cold morning rides on motorcycles, and just walking around on a cold day in Canada. Durable construction makes this a must have for any gear bag. “Between this and the Pro-Series Balaclava they are the two must have pieces of headwear in any gear bag”, states Andy Myers of NeverStopRiding.com and SCHAMPA.
“I have been designing and making technical gear most of my life. I am very happy with the style and function of the Pro Series line. The addition of seamless technology and the ability to re-introduce PolyPro to our line is something I have wanted to do for years. I have tested all the Pro Series line all over the world and it has never let me down.” Owner Andy Myers
- Mild to Extreme Cold
- Seamless Technology
- Made of Polypropylene
- Comfortable Fit.
- Can be Worn Over or Under Your Nose
- Insulates your Face, Neck, Ears, and Head from Cold and Frostbite
- Seamless Easy Breath Mesh Front
- Moisture Management Technology Keeps You Dry and Warm
- Tested & Proven in Canada and Mongolia
- Winter, Early Spring, Late Fall use Perfect with Any Helmet
- One Size Fits Most
- Color: Grey
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.