Skull caps are an important piece of clothing no matter what the weather. In the summer they absorb sweat, and move moisture away from the head. In the winter they serve as insulation. Skullcaps hold your hair in place and aid in keeping helmets clean. Now with 3 panel construction.
“I have ridden motorcycles and bicycles most of my life, and of course played hockey, football etc.. I have always been amazed at how much mold & bacteria grows in helmets. I am also amazed at how few people take concern with this issue. Staph infections, itchy scalps, and the overall unhealthiness of putting a bacteria or mold laden helmet on your head is serious stuff. I created Skullcaps to help separate your head from your helmet and while it is not the end all solution it is at least a start, as long as you wash your skullcaps after use. I like to think of them as socks for your head.” Owner Andy Myers
- 3 Panel Construction
- Flat seamed
- Moisture Management Technology
- Works under any helmet
- Available in a variety of Contrast Stitching and Colors
- 3 packs, 6 packs, and 12 packs available
- Sock for your Head
- Also known as Helmet Liners
- Year Round Use
- No Center Seam down your forehead
- 100% Polyester
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.