Schampa Lightweight Skull cap is the only Skull Cap we offer with Elastic Integrated in the seam; for an extra secure fit
It is important to keep your head and your helmet liner separated. If you are not frequently cleaning the liner of your helmet a skullcap is a good option. Helmets are dark, damp spaces, and after a long ride they are full of sweat and natural oils from your scalp. Put your helmet away at night, back in it’s bag, in a closet and your helmet becomes a pitre dish for bacteria and mold. Think of SkullCaps like Socks for your Head.
Skullcaps are an important piece of clothing no matter what the weather. In the summer they absorb sweat, and move moisture away from the head. In the winter they serve as insulation.
- Best Seller
- Four Panel Design for Pure Comfort
- Elastic Rim all around the bottom stitch - for a secure fit
- Sock for your Head
- Super Soft, Super Thin
- Wicks & Breathes
- Also known as Helmet Liners
- Year Round Use
- Works with any helmet
- No Center Seam down your forehead
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Color: Black
- Other Great Skullcaps; Traditional Stretch SkullCap, CoolSkin Skullie, CoolSkin Tri-SkullCap
- Made from 80% Polyester / 15% Rayon / 5% Spandex.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.